Sales Executive is the key point of contact between the company and clients. Main target is to meet sales goals set by the management. Foster strong relationships with both existing and prospective clients. Responsible for continuous increase of business volume and profitability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Management, or related field.
- Preferably with training experience: One (1) year of experience as a sales executive.
- With good oral and written communication, analytical, time-management, customer-service skills, as well as confidence and motivation, willingness to travel.
- Preferably with medical background and solid experience and knowledge in the medical/ medical equipment industry and PCR Products (for Covid-19).
- Must have an outgoing and persuasive personality with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain strong customer relationships.
- Possess the ability to communicate well and deliver a positive image of the company and its products.
- Must be target driven and have the ability to develop market opportunities, negotiate contracts and close sales transactions.
- Must be comfortable with conducting product presentations.
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Fresh Graduates, with/without experience are welcome to apply.