Position Details: Senior .NET Developer
|Permanent WFH, Mid-Shift
Role & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any equivalent field
- At least 7 or more years of experience developing Microsoft .NET applications
- .NET and C# programming language developing C# code from scratch
- HTML5, JQuery, Angular, CSS3.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) design patterns.
- Experience with Domain-Driven Design (DDD).
- Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture.
- Experience developing unit tests.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- At least 2-3 years of experience with Angular 7+ or other latest versions