Position Details: Senior Front-End Developer (Architect Level)
|Permanent WFH, Mid-Shift
About the role:
- Extensive experience with web front-end development
- Proficient in evaluating front-end architectural designs based on business requirements
- Ability to set coding standards and enforce them through code reviews
- Experience implementing RESTful Web Services, preferably in a Microsoft or AWS-backed back end.
- Experience in Responsive Web Design.
- Experience developing unit tests.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented (OO) design patterns.
- Experience with Domain Driven Design (DDD).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any equivalent field
- 10 or more years of experience developing web applications.
- Expertise with Angular 7+ or other latest versions
- Experience with Angular Material Design
- Experience building enterprise-level Angular applications is a plus.
- Expertise in developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Understanding of 508 concepts for accessibility.
- Strong attention to detail and a positive attitude.
- Self-motivated individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- A willingness to work independently or in a team-oriented environment both efficiently and courteously.
- Ability to lead and mentor more junior developers.
- Angular 7+ or latest versions, TypeScript, SCSS
- At least 2-3 years of experience with .NET and C# programming language
- Node, NPM, Material Design
- Karma/Jasmine/Cypress/Jest or other Testing frameworks is a plus.
- Knowledge of Git for source control
- Agile / SAFe experience is a plus.