Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares monthly and annual PEZA and NSO Report
- Prepares quarterly BSP Report
- Verifies various tax returns. (Withholding taxes, FBT, ITR, Local Tax, Real Property Tax, Annual reg, etc.)
- Monitors deadlines and make necessary adjustments as needed
- Assists the Manager in preparation of the Financial Statements on a monthly basis
- Verifies payments on bank and government agencies (telegraphic transfer and/or manual)
- Monitors and submits reports to various government institutions.
- Assist the Manager in crafting policies, procedures and best practices that best fit the team.
- Checks and verifies members’ work on a daily basis
- Monitors and guides subordinates and provide trainings if necessary.
- Perform other functions as maybe assigned.
Skills and Specifications
- Knowledgeable in MS Office applications
- Mathematical; ability to analyze figures
- The job requires at least two (2) years related experience.
- Perform related operational tasks to meet the company objectives. Meet or exceed established departmental priorities and customer service goals.Learn the process and procedures used at the company.
- College graduate; preferably BS Accountancy
- Must be a CPA
- Problem Solving
- Data Management / Analysis
- Report Generation
- Teamwork & Cooperation
- Policy Compliance (Discipline)
- Creditable Withholding Taxes
- Government Reports
- PEZA taxation
- General Accounting
- Finance and Cost Accounting
- Time Management
- Philippine Financial Reporting Standards