In this role, Level 1 and 2 technical and remote phone support to customers and internal departments is required. The Service Desk is a customer facing entity and the main activities incorporate call handling and basic to intermediate technical services to customers and internal departments. These services include responding to and resolving customer support requests (phone calls, emails or tickets logged directly in the ITSM Platform) within the defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
Service Desk Analysts are expected to deliver high quality and professional service to customers and internal departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or a related field) is highly desirable;
- Microsoft industry vendor certifications, such as Microsoft MCSA or MCP preferred;
- Cisco industry vendor certifications, such as CCNA (Routing and Switching) advantageous; and
- ITIL Foundation v3 certification is required.
- Minimum 5 years experience with a high technical up to date skill set in (to a level 2 capability) Service Desk or other customer-facing technical support roles.
- Previous experience in a Managed Service or Professional Services environment preferred; and
- Sound understanding of ITIL Framework.