Education: A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy and must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), masteral degree is an advantage.
Experience: At least ten (10) years of related work experience
- Analytical thinking - Applies logic to solve problems and get the job done.
- Planning and organizing - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Leadership - The ability to establish a team effort that promotes working towards a common goal.
- Management Skills - Financial and people management as well as the management of information on several levels.
- Strategic Thinking - The ability to analyze issues and trends for the innovation and improvement of the organization
- Controlling - Establishing effective control systems and rules
- Counseling - Giving professional help and advice to resolve personal or psychological problems
- Coaching/ mentoring - to assist in the development of specific skills and knowledge
Other Requirements: Driving with Driver’s License