The Marketing, Media, and Digital Solutions for Marketing and Communications is primarily responsible for the development, implementation, monitoring, and performance evaluation of marketing communications strategies, including advertising, promotions, and public relations to support the marketing, sales, and business objectives of the company's products.
- Candidate must possess at least BSc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant course.
- At least 2 Years (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 2-5 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Digital Marketing or equivalent.
- Proven experience as a marketing officer or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis, and statistical methods for Software Development Company
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Highly Familiar in both Traditional & Digital Marketing
- Proficient in MS Office
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness