- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least one year of solid experience in developing Web Applications using PHP, Codeigniter, MySql and ReactJS.
- Has good understanding of Web APIs, REST Services. Knowledge in Web Development in PHP is a plus.
- Open to learn new technologies
- Has good problem-solving skills
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Fresh GRADUATE is Welcome to Apply
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake technical requirement capture activities to elicit requirements that accurately reflect the need of end users
- Define a detailed list of scope of work to be done including required work hours and estimated dates on each tasks of a project
- Create a detailed document containing technical specifications of the project taking into consideration Company and industry best practices that will be reviewed by Senior Developers
- Execute documented specifications document based on timeline
- Execute rigorous unit tests on each completed work considering test cases specified by the QA Team
- Debug and correct issues raised by the testing team with speed and quality.
- Provide documentation that allows other developers to have enough information for supporting the software and help come up with continuous improvements
- Ensure that all work adheres to company standards.
- Provide second- and third-line product support where the need dictates.
- Build relationships with all other areas of the business to assist the communication of concepts, ideas business and technical information.
- Maintain an accurate record of progress using company-tracking tools on a timely manner.