Position Details: Accounting Staff
- Prepares bookkeeping, accounting, and reconciliation of accounting records to be used in preparation of financial statements.
- Prepares the financial reports like cash disbursement, collection report and adjusting journal entries.
- Prepares monthly cash position and bank reconciliation report.
- Processes/Assists in cash disbursement and assists cash position management.
- Processes the government remittances and making sure that all is filed and paid ahead of due date.
- Assists in filing and gathering required supporting documents to back up vouchers, properties, and other expenses.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
- Assists in solving inconsistencies between different activities of the company; liaises with managers and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from executives.
- Performs other duties as required.
- BS Accountancy graduate (CPA license is an advantage but not required)
- With at least 2 years’ experience in bookkeeping/ accounting is an advantage but not required
- Fresh graduates with Accounting OJT experience are encouraged to apply
- Excellent in communication skills, both verbal and written
- Keen to details