In this role, you will be providing an exceptional first point of customer service to our extensive and varied user base and be exposed to a range of support tasks allowing you to develop and grow your skills in other technical areas. Provide reactive and pro-active incident resolution and service request management for applications, software, hardware and network systems, including user administration. Assist in resolution of identifies problems.
- Working experience with ITSM tools.
- AD and Windows troubleshooting
- Remote Support with It Remote support tools.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills;
- Understanding of Microsoft OS and Office products.
- Willing to work on a 24/7 shift.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Service Desk.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent understanding of Remote support.
- Knowledge of basic Networking and other technologies
- Fundamental ITIL knowledge of V2 or V3 especially on Service Desk, Incident, Problem, and Change Management preferred.
- Technical Certification in ITIL and Microsoft