The EUC Engineer is primarily responsible for Level 3 Desktop Support to users. The EUC Engineer is also required to be involved in all escalated customer issues where required to provide a positive business outcome. These will include but are not limited to Major Incident Management, Problem and Change Management, Service Improvement, Process Improvements, project design and implementation, customer relationship engagement, onboarding, product development and reporting.
- Exceptional Microsoft Windows troubleshooting skills
- Modern Workplace mobility management including Intune and Autopilot deployment
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager administration and support
- Ability to remote support mobile devices running IOS, Android
- MS Active Directory management, AzureAD and M365
- Understanding of Remote Access – Citrix/RDS, VPN & SaaS applications
- Understanding of ITIL framework