The Business Systems Analysts (BSA) role is to help enable the company make their jobs efficient thru technology and to manage and secure the information systems of the company.
The BSA is involved in the analysis, planning, design, implementation and maintenance of new systems or enhanced functionalities to improve processes and enable the Strategic Business Units to achieve their strategies and goals. The BSA interfaces with the end users, program developers, vendors and other IT personnel during planning and execution phases of projects to ensure business and technical requirements are both satisfied.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business or equivalent
- Has experience in using any business software such as Microsoft applications.
- Experience of at least one (1) year in IT related job
- Experience in Enterprise Resource Planning, Point-of-Sales systems preferably on Retail or Hospitality Industries is a plus
- Experience in Business Intelligence or Analytics Software is also a plus
- Must have Analytical Ability; problem solving skills, innovative & creative thinker; good communication skills and effective interpersonal skills, passionate for work, team player
- Flexible, with good communication skills