- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Legal Management or Business Administration/Management or Finance/Accounting or Economics or equivalent.
- Preferably has accomplished at least 2 years of Bachelor of Laws.
- With at least 2 years of relevant experience in handling regulatory compliance, contracts review, due diligence and corporate housekeeping.
- Preferably with experience working in the energy industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the conduct of legal due diligence on existing and/or new or potential projects or engagements;
- Originates/prepares and/or reviews proposals, offers, contracts and agreements necessary for business operations;
- Oversees compliance and adherence of the company to and with various applicable national and local government rules, approvals and permits;
- Initiates and handles application for government mandated approvals, licenses and permits necessary for business operations and project implementation;
- Ensures timely submission of regulatory compliance requirements with relevant government agencies;
- Oversees/monitors periodic reports from all operating units and ensures timely filing of thereof to the ERC, DOE, DENR-EMB, DOLE, SEC, LGUs and other regulatory bodies;
- Develops, reviews, recommends, and implements processes, policies, systems and procedures to ensure adherence to relevant laws, regulatory guidelines, and policies;
- Responds to correspondences involving legal and regulatory matters and ensures that all communications are in accordance with laws and company policy;
- Drafts and reviews relevant letters/correspondences, memoranda, internal notices, and policies;
- Assists and coordinates with external legal counsels in the preparation and submission of documents, applications, petitions, motions, and other instruments to or before judicial, quasi-judicial and administrative bodies;
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with officials and personnel of key government agencies to facilitate coordination and communication of critical issues concerning the company's business;
- Ensures orderly documentation and safekeeping of all documents of the CDCR Department;
- Carry out duties as required by the General Manager/s and CDCR Head.