- Bachelor’s degree, preferably BS Mathematics or BS Statistics;
- At least 3-year related experience;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and accounting software and databases;
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations;
- Highly analytical and keen on details and accuracy;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development of the corporate-level mid-term and annual business plans, ensuring cohesiveness and consistency with the Company’s overall strategic direction.
- Assist in the company-wide communication of the overall strategic plan to enable the development of aligned and integrated departmental business plans.
- Regularly analyze financial statements and other relevant data, identifying areas for improvement to support decision making on optimizing operations, including resource and capital management.
- Coordinate regularly with Accounting Department on data gathering and prepare the financial report for monthly submission to regional head office.
- Coordinate regularly with Underwriting Department on data gathering and assist in the preparation of the underwriting report for submission to regional head office.
- Undertake special projects as requested by Management and provide ad hoc support to other departments.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.