- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field of study
- Preferably with 3 Year(s) of relevant work experience in Marketing
- Highly proficient in Japanese language, both in written and verbal communication
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e, Word, Excel and Outlook)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to Japanese expatriates on their day-to-day activities in dealing and servicing Japanese clients.
- Provide customer support and ensure delivery of high-quality service for Japanese clients including but not limited to insurance renewal, responding to inquiries and other service requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of reports and other official documents needed by the Japanese expatriates.
- Handle/participate in the arrangement of official corporate meetings with/for Japanese associations, Japanese Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and other company-sponsored events or meetings.
- Handle and respond to inquiries from Headquarter in Japan. May coordinate with local staff, if needed, to address the concern.
- Actively participate in insurance sales activities involving Japanese corporate market and local marketing campaigns/initiatives.
- Facilitate the processing of reimbursement of expenses for submission to Headquarter in Japan.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by immediate superior.