- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field of study
- Preferably with more than 3 years related work experience
- In-depth understanding of Marketing principles and strategies
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong research, prospecting and strategic analysis skills
- Strong negotiation and collaboration skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, create, and manage new affinity direct marketing programs for special or non-traditional channels.
- Assesses the market landscape and identify potential partnership or acquisition opportunities.
- Executes customized account strategy, objectives and plans to increase revenue and market share for select strategic partner accounts.
- Implement or execute campaigns for assigned segment channel.
- Ensures the achievement of assigned production and profitability targets.
- Establishes productive, professional relationship with key personnel in assigned partner accounts to meet partners’ business objectives and expectations.
- Lead the alignment of internal cross-functional teams on key proposals to explore potential partnership.
- Coordinates with concerned departments to ensure the timely implementation and execution of partnership and/or engagement.
- Regularly monitors, assess outcomes, and submits updates, reports or recommendations on ongoing marketing initiatives and/or programs for submission to immediate superior.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by immediate superior.