- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or equivalent
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Sourcing & Managing the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating our services to prospective buyers.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends
- Developing strategies to meet group target.
- Decide which client to prioritize
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Building long lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships