Market Researcher collects and studies information about customers, sales trends, products, and services to develop future marketing plans. They may also use the data gathered to write reports that are used to direct business plans.
- Graduate of any 4-year course. Preferably Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Marketing or equivalent.
- With good communication skills. Ability to multi-task, organized, attention to details and accuracy.
- Good computer literacy including solid working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and database management.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, with strong time management skills, resourceful.
- Able to work productively under pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills, and discretion with confidential information.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Greenhills, San Juan City
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience.