EDUCATION: Graduate of Admin or any 4-5 years course.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in RBA-CSR work functions.
- Knowledgeable in all ISO standards (45001, 14001, 22301, 9001), and RBA.
- Assist RBA-CSER Manager the KPPH (FPIP/LIMA) on CSER requirements.
- Provide suggestions and recommendations on the strategies which underpin a company’s CSER objectives.
- He/she also holds the responsibility to consider the problems that might come up in the future because of the application of the knowledge.
- Implementation of a Corporation’s Social Responsibility objectives.
- Provide awareness/refresher training on RBA-CSR.
- Interact with department PIC for issues and concerns to the 5 pillars of CSER Labor Environment, Health and Safety, Ethics and Management System. Ensuring that CSER requirements been fully implemented within the organization.
- Conduct survey / internal audit to the facility following the RBA Requirements or Customer Code of Conduct.
- Collect and follow-up actions data to each department PIC foe the making of the Weekly and Monthly Reports, Assist Manager to make weekly and monthly report base on CSER Objectives, Customer & 3rd Party Audit, Internal Audit.
- Do conduct Supplier Audit for the RBA-CSR requirements.
- Good interpersonal Skills.
- Good working knowledge of the issues that it covers. (understanding of the principles and can apply them to different circumstances)
- Well knowledge on computer MS Application (Words, Excel, PPT)