Position Details: Accountant
|Las Pinas, Metro Manila
- Candidate must be a graduate of BS Accountancy
- Preferably licensed but not required
- Knowledge or background in SAP is an advantage
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Proficient in word processing and spreadsheet software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be flexible, dedicated to work, competitive, and a good team player.
- Willing to be assigned in Las Piñas City
- Oversee daily transactions (e.g. accounts payable/receivable, general ledger, and bank reconciliations)
- Prepare the monthly, quarterly and annual accounting reports/ financial statements such as Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement et.al.
- Ensure timely processing of billings
- Encoding of vouchers
- Site inventory
- Monthly reconciliation of outstanding receivables
- Assists, coordinates, and accomplishes audit confirmation request and other forms to facilitate auditing.
- Generate draft financial statements
- Prepare schedules & supporting documents as requested by the auditor. Closely coordinate with the auditor during the fieldwork