Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides software testing related support to projects by conducting process walkthrough, review of test artifacts and provide inputs to test status reports.
- Performs Stage-Gate Review on IT projects to assess sufficiency of test execution with reference to the project’s requirements, test plan and test status report.
- Prepares SQA Report in order to ensure that the management is apprised of the result of SQA’;s
- Stage-Gate Reviews and review of project documents to assess quality of deliverables produced by the project team. This is performed 45% of time.
- Develops new and enhances existing SDLC, PMLC and STLC standards and methods by soliciting feedback from IT Project Managers and aligning with the industry standards.
- Remain up-to-date and geared towards achieving project objectives. Performed 40% of time.
- Provides up-to-date and accurate status reports, SQA quality plans and updates on quality standards and methods. This is done by submitting SQA Monthly Status Reports to the SQA Head. This is performed monthly, 5% of time.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by the SQA Head from time-to-time, this includes assistance to the SQA Head in preparing the unit’s annual plans and budget. Estimate is monthly, 5% of time.
- Identifies and attends relevant trainings and seminars that will enhance the knowledge and skills of the unit. This is performed semi-annually, 5% of time.
- 5 years of experience in developing and implementing procedures, guidelines and templates, 1 year of which in the Lead or Managerial Role
- Operational knowledge of IT systems, software engineering lifecycles, software project management and software testing lifecycle
- Operational knowledge and experience, preferably gained through active involvement and implementation, of one or more of ISO 9001, CMMI, and PMBOK.
- Experienced in Software Testing, preferably with previous experience of test planning, test script writing and test execution.
- Skilled in business writing, process analysis and process flowchart preparation.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills